The board of directors in Photocure ASA has today decided to convert a total of 370,000 conditional share options to unconditional share options.
Of the total share option conversion, the following unconditional share options were converted for primary insiders:
- Dan Schneider, CEO, has received 60,000 share option, new total holding of share options 210,000
- Erik Dahl, CFO, has received 35,000 share option, new total holding of share options 65,000
- Geoffrey Coy, VP and General Manager of U.S. Operations, has received 35,000 share option, new total holding of share options 102,500
- Grete Hogstad, VP Global Strategic Marketing & Business Development, has received 25,000 share option, new total holding of share options 43,750
- Kari Myren, VP Global Medical Affairs and Clinical Development, has received 25,000 share option, new total holding of share options 43,750
Primary insider notifications pursuant to the market abuse regulation article 19 are linked.
For further information, please contact:
CFO Erik Dahl
Tel: +47 450 55 000
About Photocure ASA
Photocure: The Bladder Cancer Company delivers transformative solutions to improve the lives of bladder cancer patients. Our unique technology, making cancer cells glow bright pink, has led to better health outcomes for patients worldwide. Photocure is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: PHO). For more information, please visit us at www.photocure.com, www.hexvix.com or www.cysview.com
All trademarks mentioned in this release are protected by law and are registered trademarks of Photocure ASA.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to the market abuse regulation article 19 and 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.