Photocure ASA: Final grant of conditional share options
Oslo, Norway, 26 April 2022: Reference is made to the stock exchange release by Photocure ASA ("Photocure" or the "Company") (OSE: PHO) published on 23 August 2021 regarding 607,500 share options granted conditionally.
The board of directors in Photocure ASA has decided to convert a total of 607,500 conditional share options to unconditional share options.
Of the total share option conversion, the following unconditional share options were converted for primary insiders:
- Dan Schneider, CEO, has received 135,000 share options, new total holding of share options 295,000
- Erik Dahl, CFO, has received 67,500 share options, new total holding of share options 122,500
- Geoffrey Coy, VP and General Manager North America, has received 67,500 share options, new total holding of share options 147,500
- Grete Hogstad, VP Global Strategic Marketing & Business Development, has received 40,000 share options, new total holding of share options 77,500
- Patricia Kelly, VP Global Human Resources, has received 40,000 share options, new total holding of share options 80,000
- Susanne Strauss, VP and General Manager Europe, has received 67,500 share options, new total holding of share options 135,000
Primary insider notifications pursuant to the market abuse regulation article 19 are attached.
For further information, please contact:
CFO Erik Dahl
Tel: +47 450 55 000
About Photocure ASA
Photocure: The Bladder Cancer Company delivers transformative solutions to improve the lives of bladder cancer patients. Our unique technology, making cancer cells glow bright pink, has led to better health outcomes for patients worldwide. Photocure is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: PHO). For more information, please visit us at www.photocure.com, www.hexvix.com or www.cysview.com.