The primary insiders having exercised options have used the net proceeds from the sale of option shares to purchase shares in Photocure at a price per share of NOK 130.6672 as follows:
- Dan Schneider, CEO, has purchased 17,980 shares.
- Erik Dahl, CFO, has purchased 3,236 shares.
- Geoffrey Coy, VP and General Manager of U.S. Operations, has purchased 8,081 shares.
- Grete Hogstad, VP Global Strategic Marketing & Business Development, has purchased 1,872 shares.
- Kari Myren, VP Global Medical Affairs and Clinical Development, has purchased 1,872 shares.
The shares are purchased at the stated price from Photocure’s holding of own shares. Following the transaction Photocure will hold 15,666 own shares.
Primary insider notifications pursuant to the market abuse regulation article 19 are attached.
For further information, please contact:
CFO Erik Dahl
Tel: +47 450 55 000
About Photocure ASA
Photocure: The Bladder Cancer Company delivers transformative solutions to improve the lives of bladder cancer patients. Our unique technology, making cancer cells glow bright pink, has led to better health outcomes for patients worldwide. Photocure is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: PHO). For more information, please visit us at www.photocure.com, www.hexvix.com or www.cysview.com
All trademarks mentioned in this release are protected by law and are registered trademarks of Photocure ASA.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to the market abuse regulation article 19 and 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.