Commercial-stage company focused on bladder cancer
Hexvix®/Cysview® for improved detection of bladder cancer, reduced disease recurrence and progression rates with cost benefits:
- USD 30M global in market sales.
- Specialist salesforce established in the US and Nordic region and additional emerging operations in other high-value territories through our partners Ipsen (EU), Juno Pharmaceuticals (Australia/New Zealand), and BioSyent Pharma (Canada).
Value-building opportunities towards 2020
- Large untapped potential for Hexvix®/Cysview® in existing and new market segments/territories.
- FDA approval of Cysview® for use with flexible cystoscope.
- Clarity on reimbursement for Cysview® in the US.
- Exploring expansion of bladder cancer portfolio to leverage commercial infrastructure.
- Partnering opportunities for non-urology assets: Cevira® (cervical disease) and Visonac® (acne).